Blue Pursuit Goal Journal: A Unique Productivity, Motivation, Mindfulness, and Goal Planner
- ⭐️ ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS: Don't wait, start becoming your best self with a goal setting system focused on your one most important desire- make it your Pursuit! Eliminate the distractions, stop procrastinating and take the right action every day to turn your dreams into reality!
- 👀 FINALLY GET ORGANIZED AND FEEL IN CONTROL: Maximize your productivity with our single funnel-down visual that displays all your goals: from your overall Pursuit (ambition), down to your monthly, weekly, & daily goals. Reflect back & plan ahead sections every week help you continuously improve.
- ✅ FEEL HAPPIER WITH YOURSELF: Leverage the science based positive reinforcement cycle by turning small daily wins into big life changes. The journal inspires you to work on only three primary actions every day which helps maintain positive energy towards the larger goal in the long run.
- 🌏 REALISTIC METHOD: Contrary to other methods, we encourage you to be practical during the process. Start & pause at your leisure. Take days off. Modify your goals as you progress. Better to finish in your own time than become discouraged and give up. Find balance in work and life goals by including both in the daily section of the planner.
- ⭐️ RISK FREE GUARANTEE: We guarantee the Pursuit Goal Journal to work and if you are not 110% satisfied, return it for free with no questions ask. Simply return it via Amazon for a hassle-free refund. Designed and Manufactured with Pride in the USA.
Details: What To Expect What Will You Receive? One 6 x 8.5 inch bookletOne 4 x 6 inch bookmark What Content is in the Planner? 142 printed pages5 page introduction2 page section for brainstorming your Pursuit, and initial planning6 monthly calendars5 weekly overview sections per month (30 weeks total). *The 5th week of each month is optional, depending on how the corresponding month fits into the calendar30 pages of free space (1 page per week) for note taking, sketching, mind-mapping, bullet journaling, etc.Weekly Review page at the end of each week (except the final week of the month, which will have a Monthly Review page): This page contains space for reflection on the prior week and a separate space to plan for the coming weekMonthly Review page at the end of each month: Contains space to reflect on the prior month, and a separate space to plan for the following month88 relevant, inspirational quotes scattered throughout the plannerA different tip on each of the Weekly Overview sections (except the 5th week of each month) What is the Flow of the Planner? The sections described above are in the following order:Cover PageIntroductionPursuit Brainstorming/Initial Planning pagesMonthly CalendarWeekly OverviewFree SpaceWeekly ReviewRepeat steps 4-7 four more times to complete the monthMonthly ReviewRepeat steps 4-9 five more times to complete all 6 months!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text